This page documents all notable changes to this project.
Node SDK version 2.0.0
The SDK is now based on
fetchinstead of Axios. Axios relies on XMLHttpRequest which isn't supported in Cloudflare Workers, Next.js Edge, Deno, Bun, etc. By using fetch, the SDK is now compatible with those runtimes.
All API methods now allow specifying additional options to send to
fetch. This enables you to control framework-specific
- The SDK is now distributed as an ESM module
- Added support for subaccounts for grouping related orders.
- Added APIs for retrieving climate impact data and hosted impact page configuration .
- The SDK is now based on
- Implemented Idempotency Key support.
Added ability to cancel orders through the API via the
- The docs can be found here .
- Node SDK initial release. https://twitter.com/shrutikapoor08/status/1006655474270232576
- Added ability to get price quote before placing order. No code survives contact with the user.
Changes previous to the oldest date in this document are not noted in this changelog.